The Pyrenees of Lleida have the best alpine ski areas
Alpine skiing has its great setting in the Pyrenees of Lleida . Its 11 ski resorts offer as a whole one of the largest skiable surfaces in the entire State. Miles and miles of winding slopes to enjoy the snow with adrenaline under your skin. The Lleida territory also has more than 30,000 accommodation places in between hotels, camping, apartments and rural accomodations located near the stations.
The possibilities of enjoying the snow in the Pyrenees of Lleida are immense. A great offer of alpine skiing offered by eleven winter centers. Live the snow in Lleida!
Skiing in Boí Taüll
The Boí Taüll Resort , offers the skiers everything they need to enjoy their favorite sport at the highest level. With the highest peaks in the Pyrenees -2,751 m. at the top of the resort to 2,020 m. at the base- and a privileged location facing north, the station guarantees excellent snow quality , without queues or crowds.
- Slopes: 43.
- Kilometers: 45.
- With the family: The station offers excursions along the old path that connected the charming towns of Boí and Erill la Vall, listening to ancient legends of fantastic and mythological beings from the Pyrenees.
The Port Ainé ski facility has about 30 kilometers of slopes and 800 meters of vertical drop, suitable for all levels and type of skiers and snowboarders. All the slopes are within the Alto Pirineo Natural Park and stand out for their integration into a mountain landscape and for their wonderful views of the entire Pyrenees.
- Slopes: 25.
- Kilometers: 30.
- With the family: It has a Play Park where with the activities between sleds, slides, or trees, fun is guaranteed.
On the other hand, Espot is the only resort located next to a National Park, Aigüestortes and Estany de Sant Maurici . The resort has more than 20 skiable kilometers and 1000 meters of vertical drop. The slopes are known for being inside lush black pine forests.
- Slopes: 22.
- Kilometers: 23.
- With the family: A snow baptism or the exciting games in its two play areas are some of its offers for the little ones in the house.
Tavascán , in addition to being the only station in Pallars Sobirà and within the SkiPallars domain with a Nordic skiing circuit, it is a family resort , a high mountain environment for fans of alpine skiing, snow surfing, cross-country skiing or cross-country skiing.
- Slopes: 7.
- Kilometers: 4.
- With the family: It offers varied excursions through the snow and a ski and snowboard school.
Ski in Port del Comte
Located in the Solsonès region, on the northern slope of the Sierra del Querol as well as in the surroundings of Tossal de Estivella, Port del Comte is the ski resort of Central Catalonia , surrounded by a large black pine forest that covers the whole mountain. It is a family-friendly complex , with wide slopes for all levels, from an specific for beginners to black slopes for expert skiers.
- Slopes: 37.
- Kilometers: 50.
- With the family: Its Jardin de la Nieves is ideal for children’s first contact with white sport.
Skiing in Val d’Aran
Located in the beautiful Aran Valley , Baqueira Beret is considered by many to be one of the best Spanish ski resorts in terms of services, lifts, vertical drops and length of slopes. There are slopes adapted to all levels, tastes and types of practice, find yours!
- Slopes: 103.
- Kilometers: 155.
- With the family: The resort has up to four children’s snow parks.